Since 1993, Tony Holt and his crew have been transforming landscapes into beautiful and functional spaces. Fire pits, outdoor kitchens, patios, decks, walkways, retaining walls and driveways are just a few of the projects the crew have completed over the years. Tony takes pride in each and every job and wants to ensure the final project exceeds your expectations.
Holt Landscape is involved in giving back to the community. Below are a few events that the company has supported recently:
2016 NHSPCA PAWS Walk
2016 Exeter Area Holiday House Tour benefiting Womenade of Greater Squamscott
New Generation of Greenland
Holt Landscaping provides services to Stratham, Hampton, Hampton Falls, Newfields, North Hampton, Rye, Kingston, Newcastle, Dover, Portsmouth, Exeter, Greenland, Brentwood and other nearby cities and towns.
Our equipment is maintained and updated year round to ensure it is as reliable as we are. Some of the equipment used during our projects include:
- Bobcat Skid-Steer- A small front loader with a bucket and fork attachments.
- Bobcat MT-50 - Small and maneuverable but powerful enough for most jobs. This machine is invaluable for work where space is limited.
- Loader - Powerful German-engineered Kramer with all wheel steering. Highly maneuverable in tight spaces yet easy on pavement. Very heavy duty forks for moving pallets, large boulders, trees, etc.
- Excavator - Compact yet powerful. Rubber tracks are easy on pavement. Hydraulic gripper "thumb" for easily pinching and picking up just about anything under 3000 lbs. Ripper tooth allows for excavating even with a fair amount of frost in the ground.
- Field Mower - 5' width capable of mowing very tall grass weeds and saplings up to a couple of inches in diameter.
- Rototiller - 50" wide makes even large areas go quickly.
- Harley Rake - Prepares ground to seeds lawns quickly.